Monday, May 23, 2016

Rockford Marathon (03:39:15; 64/266)

I joined the Rockford marathon again this year. Although the weather seemed to be favorable at the start, the second half was very challenging mainly with heat. Wished to have some cloud, but it was a clear sky. Or I was not well prepared mentally. In any case, I finished it again with no injury and ran with Kinvara 7 which I was very nervous about for I never ran more than 10 miles in that shoe.

I think I did longer distance ultra races before entering the marathon event last year that helped me run all the way through.

year
2015
2016
weather
cold, windy
warm
shoe
newton distance III
kinvara 7
pace
non-stop
walked several times
time
03:31:14
03:39:15

What is next? I will be doing dances with dirt devil's lake 50k, WI on July 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment